- All returns (new or defective) must be accompanied by our return goods authorization (RGA) which we will issue to you upon request. When calling for an RGA, be sure to have the invoice number and date of purchase.
- Credit will be issued upon approval by our credit dept. The RGA is NOT a Credit Memo and does not automatically grant credit.
- Special ordered parts are not returnable!
- Please be sure defective merchandise meets all manufacturers’ warranty guidelines. Also, the nature of the defect must be written on the RGA and the outside of the box.
- Any item returned after two (2) weeks will be subject to a 10% Re-stocking fee.
- No returns will be accepted after one (1) year.
- If it is the manufacturers’ policy to inspect defective merchandise, be prepared to wait for credit. We can not/will not issue credit without Manufacturer’s approval!
- All parts returned as new MUST be in original saleable condition or a 10% repackaging fee will be charged against your credit.
- All returns are processed as a credit towards future purchases. NO CASH OR CHECK REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED!