New customer account inquiries should print out the following forms and return them to us via fax or mail.
There are several industry associations in which membership should be considered and we strongly recommend. Click here for more information
Thinking about opening a new store?
Updating your existing operation?
Expanding into new markets?
Need a website?
We can help!
1. Geographic location suggestions
2. Store design & layout
3. Inventory selection based on top moving parts
4. Store fixtures, grid wall
5. Various market segment stocking programs
6. Initial Order Set up & Display of parts
We don't just dump your parts on the floor & say have a nice day - we set up/display your initial order! We know that if you succeed, we succeed. If you fail, then we fail. We have found that partnering with our customer's endeavors leads to a more productive & fruitful relationship for both parties.
7. Grand Opening planning
8. Manufacturer plan-o-grams, point of purchase displays, banners, posters
9. Consumer Referrals provided by the Performance Warehouse Association (PWA)
10. FREE Training / education: Racer's Seminars & www.pwauniversity.com
11. Retail Marketing Programs: Parts Pro and/or Total Truck Centers
12. Free On-Line Ordering System
13. Drop-Shipment Program & we support shipments for: